My Life Coach friends tell me it's good to have a mission statement. I dunno; I think it's important to enjoy what you do in life, and if you're doing that, a mission statement seems a little redundant. Still, it's meant to help when you're paralysed by choice over what to do next: is it congruent with my mission, or not?
My mission appears to be to have fun. But if that's not enough for you...
My personal mission in life is:
- To make a profoundly positive and lasting impact in the world.
- To pursue truth, beauty, freedom, love and happiness for all.
- To make a difference to others through my unique contribution.
- To experience all the richness, fun, joy and excitement that life has to offer.
- And most of all, to create and have fun while I'm here.